Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:08 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

At the mere mention of REAL food, prepared food, his stomach rumbled loud enough for a human to hear. He blushed a good deal and smiled weakly at her and nodded. "Uh...okay. Yeah...that sounds like a good idea. The Italian wine, and the sandwich." He didn't care what type, food is food. That is all he cared about at the moment. So he keeped his hand over his stomach to keep it from making any loud noises, hopefully that is. He doesn't want to blush again, or show weakness.

His stomach made a few more growling noises, but soon, his stomach was silent, for now. his face was a good shade of red when his stomach went silent

Last edited by Shirogen Hika on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

77Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

She blinked four times before answering. Putting her hands on her lap.
"Well.. Uhm.. While I was in a forest area, I've noticed that our kind is very social. Even while hunting." She thought about the hunts she watched from behind some trees.

Occasionally, the leader of the pack would get a glimpse of her, but they left her alone. Dari never knew why, but once she was spotted, she left immediately, giving them their space.

She thought for a few seconds, "Since I've been alone for a long time. I also didn't really have any access to showers. So, I guess the nature's smell kind of covered me."

She kind of felt uneasy by all the questions "Uhm.. I've only been in the alley way for a couple days or so, and I'm seventeen years old."
A tint of red came to her face again.

http://www.gaiaonline.com

78Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:25 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Ten years, that wouldn't be to-" Another smack to the head, this time it was Thomas and Charles, each hitting as hard as they could. Daniel's head flew down onto the bar counter. Sean burst into giggles and walked away so he could stop laughing.

Sean saw Max waving him over to a table, so he walked over there. "Hello." He gave a quick bow, still laughing.

"Sean, shut up, I need you to go into the wine closet and get out 1994 Italian." She said. Then she turned to the man. "I'll get you our sandwich special." She looked him over a moment before she walked off behind her brother. She thought to herself for a moment. He doesn't look like he has any money on him, oh well, lucky my brothers are here today. She walked away with a wide grin on her face. As she passed her brothers she felt a sudden urge to hug Thomas. He stiffened when she did, but relaxed once he knew it was her. He smiled too. Max vanished into the kitchen to make the sandwich.

79Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

'cocky isn't he?' Luna thought before she smiled slightly "yes well, you don't become a foe of mine unless your earn it" she said. she gave the Women a sweet smile.

unlike most of her kind Luna had never seem human and ware wolves as any lower then she her self. after all she was no rich girl like the man in font of her. Yes she was no rich girl but she got along well either way with out servants, she'd be sure to slip the girl a nice tip before she left.

80Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

Shin sighed, reaching into one of his pockets. Pulling out what he had from his last 'paycheck' About $56.70, and the stuff he had on his back was all he had to his name. He sighed and put the money away and waited. At lest he will be able to make an ok impression he hoped.

He used the time waiting for his food, and drink to think about a few things. First the customers at the bar. A mixture of Wolves and humans. Some of them smelt like different packs. So that let him know she is accepting of all creatures, which is a good thing in his mind.

The next thing, is what is he going to do for food. Whenever he was out in the wild, he hunted, and look for food like a normal wolf, but in this city, he is going to have to look for employment. And for a person like himself, there isn't much that doesn't use some force, or violence.

81Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

She giggled when she saw Daniel's head go down. "Well.. I should be finding out where I'm suppose to stay, I guess.. Can someone show me around?" She looked up at them, standing up, dusting her self off from sitting on the old box.

She never really thought about her family often. but from the sight of Max and her brothers reminded her of them.
Before she found out she lost control, her mother read her stories at night. Her father took her on boat rides. They were all happy, just like max and her brothers. 'Maybe these guys will be like a family to me.' She thought, with a little head tilt.

82Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:57 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Alright, here it is." Max said after returning to the man's table. "Just to let you know, if you can't pay, I can't say what my brothers will do." Her eyes glanced towards the three big men at the bar. She walked away, leaving the sandwich on a plate on a table. It was a grilled cheese with special sauces and a big chunk of deer meat in the middle. Cooked well done.

Max walked over just as Dari spoke. "You'll be staying in the empty room just on the next floor. I will just get you started on your chores then? Or would you rather start tomorrow morning?" She smiled, knowing there would be more work to do if she waited that long, but her smile was friendly, so it didn't give anything away.

Sean walked over to the table and set down a wine glass with the wine bottle next to it. "It is a forty dollar bottle." He said. "Can you afford it?" He said, before letting go of the bottle.

83Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari blinked "I could start now if it would be alright" She nodded. Crossing her arms over her stomach.
'When was the last time I worked..?'
She closed her eyes for a second. The last place she worked was for her grandmother. Helping her pull weeds, file pictures and papers. Oh she hated the filing. The only parts she actually enjoyed being outside a lot, and being with her grandmother.
She always told Dari that she was special. Mahybe being a Werewolf was what her grandmother meant.
But, sadly, her grandmother died before she knew what she really was.

Dari sighed, looking back up at Max. "Ready to do anything you ask me to do."

84Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

He nodded and handed over the fifty dollar bill. He needed the food and the drink, so he parted with it. The grilled chess was amazing, he poured some of the wine into a glass and drank it, and that was just as good, maybe even better. He looked heaven word and mumbled his thanks, then back towards the man who gave the drink, and smiled

"Thank you. My complements to the chef."
He expect at lest some change, at lest he hoped. But if the fifty doesn't cover it, he will work it off anyway he can. He won't accept a free meal with giving a little work to the person in gratitude. That is just how he always been

Last edited by Shirogen Hika on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

85Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:12 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

EDIT:

Sean took the fifty. "The sandwich is ten dollars. Good guess." He walked away with the fifty and headed for the cash register.

"For the next few weeks," Max began, "You will be on cleaning duty. Which includes cleaning everything. And at night, my brothers will train you to control your powers. I will leave Charles in command, which actually means only he will train you. He is the safest besides Thomas." She said to Dari.

-----

((Okay, when I am gone just play Charles for me, you must know their personalities by now, Charles is gentle, he won't be hard on you. Sean is cute and shy and Dan, make him go away. xD Thomas won't be in the RP until I return from France.
Just haver her clean things, explore the city and train to gain control of her powers at night.
))

:END EDIT

Last edited by frenchgirl on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

86Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

[Crap, sorry that I didn't keep up, Dark/Sev. I saw that FG still had the last post, and figured that only one post had elapsed... ugh.]

Jean relaxed a bit when she realized that she wasn't going to be treated like trash. She hated it when others looked down upon her, particularly when she could do nothing about it.
They're still vampires, she reminded herself. She was surprised that she couldn't immediately tell that they weren't human. She had always thought that one could simply know, but it wasn't so. She had to control the constant urge to stare, and had to keep herself from searching for signs of fangs in the woman's smile.
Jean decided to avoid the phony French accent, thinking it silly in the situation, though she wanted to pronounce her name in the French way. "My name is Jean," she said curtly, "and your table is this way, if you'll follow me."
Jean half-turned, indicating the table with her free hand. She waited for a sign that they would follow before beginning towards it, though. She'd been in several very embarrassing situations where the customer didn't approve of the table, and didn't follow her.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

87Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Umbrel

Umbrel
Private
Private

Rohon heard his computer beep, he went to the back room and looked on his computer. An email had just come in. He opened it up, it read:

Dear sir,
I have heard of you and your work. I would like to hire you. People say that you seem to get the job done well. I am in need of your services. An accosiate of mine will meet you today at 6:00 o’clock at the Le Chateau Rouge. There you will be briefed and given the information. This is a one night job, for we just found out about it. Bring what ever you will need for a quiet job. He has a meeting in the morning , of a new organization to exterminate both werewolves and vampires. Tomorrow morning he is to try and get funding and men. If he succeeds many will die. At 6:00 you will be given his picture of his face, work details, and other information that we have acquired. If you succeed in this mission you will be payed 7,000 dollars, for such short notice, and damages. Remember Le Chateau Rouge 6:00.

Rohon decided to just close shop. He had to get ready for that night. Shutting down shop, he went back through the trap door and security measures. Then he was inside his mercenary room. He went over to a closet that was next to the door. There he pulled out a black trench coat, his work coat as he called it. For on the outside it looked normal enough. But the inside was riddled with pockets and straps. Next to the closet was a rack of daggers. He looked them over and grabbed two strait edged daggers. He slid one into both sides of his coat, into pockets specially designed to hold and hide them. Then Rohon walked over to a cupboard and opened it up, three sniper rifles were hanging on the wall. The middle rifle came out and was placed on the table in the center of the room. He went back and opened a drawer underneath it. He pulled out the amo, bullets filled with silver nitrate.
Every weapon he owned was edged with silver making it dangerous to humans, vampires, and werewolves. All his ammo had silvernitrate in it, a simple design of a silver tip with a glass capsule and then a smaller bullet behind the glass. So even if the glass broke a silver plated bullet was still going.
Next he put on his new experimental suit. It fit him perfectly. There was a belt that was a attached to the suit. He put that on to, compartments opened up in the belt. Rohon then walked over to a metal cabinent. From inside he pulled out small items and put them in his belt, marble size smoke bombs, tacks for popping car tires, and other items that might be needed. Then the small details were brought together. He had to get items for all types of placements and killings. He got grappling hook loaunchers, ropes, and a dozen other things. All of which went into his black trench coat. Now all he had to do was wait till 6:00.

88Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 am

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"Thank you Jean, you are doing well on such short notice. Carla is sick I take it?"

Then taking a few steps forward I put my hand on the closer of the two chairs, the one facing the window, and looked up at Luna with a smile.

"Would you care to sit down?"

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

89Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna blinked walking over as she heard her self rant internally. "Thanks" she muttered running a hand on her purple jacket before taking it off and putting it over the chair and sitting down.
she placed her hands on her lap before looking up though her white bangs "so what is with all of this?" she wandered out low in a question "cant image that you give every trespasser a 5 stare meal" she smiled to her self, playing innocent was always so much fun

90Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:49 am

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

I walked around the table as sat down. I was tempted to answer her flat out, but where was the fun in that?

"You are right, I don't. But if I really thought you a trespasser we would never have spoken. No, I asked you here because it would be a disservice to myself and my house if I did not greet a potential friend. You are welcome to come to a party here later tonight as well. It will start at six and is formal, but we always find ways to have fun."

This was my youth still talking. For a vampire two hundred is little more then an adult.

"Would you like something to drink? A read wine perhaps, or something from the bar?"

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

91Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna grimmest internally, so thats how is was going to go? "it depends on my plan for today, but perhaps I might show" she said calmly, glancing up to the women she smiled sweetly "White wine would be fine" she said before turning to look him in the eyes.

"i don't know about you but i for one would like to drop this childish game" she said firmly "its clear you know who I am and What I am. if this is true an act of kindness then fine but if not i would like to know the point"

92Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

frenchgirl wrote:EDIT:

Sean took the fifty. "The sandwich is ten dollars. Good guess." He walked away with the fifty and headed for the cash register.

Shin smiled at the man. "Thanks, always had that type of a nack."

But once he left for the register he sighed softly. "Damn...now I really need to find work." He finished the food easy. So with a smile, he just started to drink the wine, enjoying the taste with a smile on his lips. Some of the best he ever tasted.

But even the taste of perfect wine couldn't stop him from thinking of his current predicament and ways to get out of it.

He took stock of all his skills. Mainly fighting, writing, numbers, and oh yeah, more fighting of course. With that short of a job-skills list, he thought of things he could do, while looking around this bar.

"I wounder if this place needs a bouncer." He whispers to himself.

93Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:05 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

((Wait, I have to play your characters? o.o))

Dari nodded and looked at the tables all around.
Some were kind of dusty, some of the bottles had to be cleaned out, and the bathrooms... Ugh... It wasn't a problem for her.
How hard is it to clean anyway?
Running her finger over the bar, this was quiet clean. So she didn't have to worry about that too much.
"Where are all the cleaning supplies?"

~Meanwhile~

[I'm playing Charles apparently, until Frenchy gets back.]

Charles over heard Shin asking if the place needed a bouncer. He walked over and leaned on the bar across from him.
"Well, we don't exactly need a bouncer. Everything is usually peaceful around here."

He took out a piece of paper and a pen.
"But, there are a few clubs that are run by Werewolves around this area. I'll give you a few addresses, at least two or three of them should be wanting a bouncer, or a security guard."
He scribbled a few of near by places where he knew Shin might want to look for work. Handing him the small piece of paper.

"Oh, and you're free to stop by any time." Giving him a small warm smile.

94Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

Simba wrote:[I'm playing Charles apparently, until Frenchy gets back.]

Charles over heard Shin asking if the place needed a bouncer. He walked over and leaned on the bar across from him.
"Well, we don't exactly need a bouncer. Everything is usually peaceful around here."

He took out a piece of paper and a pen.
"But, there are a few clubs that are run by Werewolves around this area. I'll give you a few addresses, at least two or three of them should be wanting a bouncer, or a security guard."
He scribbled a few of near by places where he knew Shin might want to look for work. Handing him the small piece of paper.

"Oh, and you're free to stop by any time." Giving him a small warm smile.

He blushed, he didn't expect anyone to hear him asking the question to himself. But the blush only lasted a few seconds. He smiled back at the friendly werewolf, as he took the paper, and stuffed it into his wallet. He held his hand out and smiled.
"Thanks, the name is Shin, what is yours my friend?" A friend, the first one he had in years.

As he waited for the name of his new friend, he thought to himself with a smile
'this town gave me a friend...I guess this place, this town has more to offer then it looks from a far.'

95Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Charles smiled and took his hand, shaking it politely. "The name's Charles."
Looking in the corner of his eye, Dari was still standing around. "Hey, Dari, how about you start cleaning the tables."

Dari was startled for a second there. She regained her balance and nodded.

Charles smiled and reached under the bar, grabbing a towel and some lemon-scented cleaner. Tossing them both to her.

Some how, she caught it, but barely. She bowed her head "Thank you." And trotted off, cleaning the dusty tables.

96Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:47 am

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

With a smile, Shin shook the hand "Nice to meetcha Charles, Well, I'll see ya later, and give the chef my complements." He said with a smile. He soon poured a glass for Charles, and raised a glass of his own. "To new friends." He said in a cheer as he started to drink his own glass with a smile. He took his time finishing the glass off. He really enjoyed this wine. One of the best he ever had in a long time.

With his toast done, he placed some of his wine into a flask he always kept, and finished off the rest of his wine, then he left to one of the clubs Charles told him about, hoping to gain some good money working for his own kind

97Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Charles nodded, quickly drinking the strong wine. Wiping off his mouth, he waved "See you around. Good luck with the jobs." He went back to serving other people.

By this time, Dari was already half way done with the tables. She thought she was doing very well. But she continued to work hard, so she could be able to stay here.

98Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

Shin was thankful for the Charles help. With the info Charles gave him, he was able to find the clubs owned by the werewolves, he was even able to get a job as a bouncer in the first one. Of course, they gave him a very strange interview. He had to fight against the bouncer and a few of the other fighters, but soon, he was accepted, and the job was his. They even gave him an appartment, along with a suite and gloves he would have to wear while he was on the job. Both the cloths and the appartment are really nice. For the first time, he likes how things are turning out in his life

The owner of the club, an old grey wolf told Shin he would be working the late night shift, with one of the best bouncers they had, on the job training. So he waited, getting himself dressed in the cloths they gave him.

He looked out of the window of his room and grinned, still bright out, plenty of light, and a long time away from his shift. He was giddy with excitement as he waited.

"Tonight is going to be fun."

99Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:29 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

[Dun feel like posting. I'll post something up sooner or later. I guess I'm kind of in a block. x__x' ]

100Streets of New York - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Jean found herself at a loss when trying to find a pause in conversation to make her presence known, gather up their orders, and scurry off. She was anxious to go. As a waitress, she was used to happily being ignored while the guests spoke amongst themselves. However, she had a feeling that she oughtn't be listening in on the owner's conversation. She was torn; be rude by leaving, or seem rude by staying?
To Jean's relief, the lady accompanying the owner made the decision moot. With a small, silent bow, Jean turned to go get their best bottle of white wine.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum