Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Streets of New York - Page 9 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:45 am

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba spent a few minutes trying to Open the door of his apartment, key ringing against the knob, on about his 27th try he got it in and spent a few more minutes trying to remember which way to turn the key as to unlock it.

202Streets of New York - Page 9 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

As it got late Max decided she would wonder around the area, the humans started to go home because of how late it was but the vampires stayed. Max didn't need sleep as often as humans did so she didn't feel tired. She looked the different varieties in the vampires, but she really couldn't tell them apart from being normal looking or a bloodsucking leech. She was only very grateful they no one could read her mind. And she tried really hard to not plug her nose when she got too close to one.

Vampires hunt wolves for fun sometimes. They will go out on a random night during the lesser moon and attack an innocent wolf. After playing with it for a while the wolf will be killed and disposed of. While she thought of how much she hated vampires and was actually thinking of leaving she found herself glaring at the female vampire from earlier, the one who was with the host.

Max had extended her claws as well, she was opening and closing her hands, stabbing her skin and then letting it heal before she would stab it again. They were minor pricks, and none went deep enough to shed blood. But if she didn't calm down she would find herself in a bad situation.

203Streets of New York - Page 9 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 pm

of winter

of winter
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

occ: I'm out of town now, while I can get on vector and keep up in the general chat I'm can't keep up SoNY for now so count me unactive until I get back.

204Streets of New York - Page 9 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:37 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

[ooc: yeah, well not much to work with so far anyway right?]

Finally when Kiba forced his door open, he noticed someone in the Apartment that shouldn't be there, and it wasn't another cat. " Who's this sitting in my chair, Petting my cat?" He said words running together at times. " I am Alphonse, here to see if you're interested in a little job..." The strange man in the grayish trench coat said. Kamu doesn't seem too bothered by him, so he must be alright, Kamu can usually sense out the bad ones... " What's your offer, I just came from the most god awful party you'd ever think of." He said plopping down on a spare bean bag chair he usually kept for guests. " I'm here because of that party. " He said formally handing Kiba his card. " I dunno if I'm interested..." Kiba began reading the card which said : " Alphonse Miller Team Four Leader, of Werewolf and Vampire Defense Division" Kiba stared at it for a bit, blinking rapidly as if thinking the words would disappear. " This is some kind of sick joke, isn't it?" He asked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum