Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"So it's just me then?" He sighed " Well, this can't be good, I must've royally pissed someone off..." Kiba muttered " No new job for me..." He whispered even more silently. Great job you great baffoon! You just kissed your chance of a decent job goodbye! What now? Kiba swished the glass a little to see the effect the light had on the remaining contents. He'd never drunk so much before in his life, so he wouldn't notice the onset of drunkenness. " hmm... I wonder if I'm over the limit?" He said to no one in particular before lowering his head as if in prayer or deep thought.

177Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

She laughed to herself. "Yeah, your kind of people aren't very well equipped to drinking? I can drink a lot, I guess I have good genes." She mused. Wolves and Vamps couldn't get drunk of regular beer as easily as humans.

178Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Genes?" He lifted his head wearily " Hahah! I get it. Good one" He said giving the thumbs up to max. joke or no, I thought it was funny, but then again, how many empty glasses are in front of me? 3? 7? I have issues... "Maybe, I should be going, looks like this isn't my kind of party after all..." He said, half surprised that his hand had missed the sash and was resting on the hilt of his sword. " Maybe I should leave before other body parts get ideas of their own, I hear that sometimes when people get intoxicated, strange things start happening." He carefully and delibrately put his hands in his lap, away from sharp things. (He drinks quickly something I learned from my asian host father)

179Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:09 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max eyed his sword warily. He couldn't be a slayer, this human doesn't know of our kind or their kind. Max thought. She brought her eyes to him. "All right, thanks for the dance. I will stay longer,who else is going to drag my brother's butt home?" She smirked awkwardly. "Well, don't kill anyone." She said.

Her attention was turned to the dance floor, and she saw her brother dancing out there. Sometime between his hugging her and dancing he took his jacket and tie off. She laughed to herself quietly.

180Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

[occ DAMN...I need to log on more. Sorry bout not posting for so long. Been kinda busy with IRL]

Finished his shift at the club easy. The job was kinda fun, he guessed. But at lest, it was a job, a real job with real money to make. That's something he always liked to have, ya know.

So, now, as he explores the streets, looking for something to do, anything. He was just bored out of his mind.
So when he heard the music, he ran to it, wanting to find what it is. he does, a large fancy place.
"Must be a party...wounder how good the security is..." He soon is wearing a smug wolfish grin on his lips. He went to the back of the building, using the back door to sneak into the party, going through the kitchen, doging people until he makes it towards the party with a great smile.
'Nice...looks like a rich people party...well, better go and have some fun.' he thought to himself, first heading towards the bar area.

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

181Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 am

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba got up to leave. "I'll try not to, but in my condition, I shouldn't be making promises, gotta drive home, forgot to designate my driver..." then he swayed a little, and made for the front entrance. I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't really stand to be here anymore. He drew his key out of his sleeve, and continued towards the door.

182Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 am

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max simply grabbed his shoulder and twisted him hard enough to spin him around to face her. Her look was serious and troubled. "Do not spill your blood recklessly." She said and put a two twenty's in his hand. "Cab fare. Pick up your car in the morning." Was all she said and she walked away into the crowd.

Stupid human, she thought, if he got in a car crash around here the vampires wouldn't be able to help them selves and there would be a bloody frenzy. It is vile and wrong. He'd better not drive, or I will catch his car and make him walk. She looked back at him... "I'll be listening." She said under her breath when she was far from him.

183Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Confusedly Kiba pulled himself a bit out of the haze that the alcohol. that was nice... but what did she mean about spilling blood recklessly? The other said something about that too... " Alright." He said, he concentrated on walking a straight path for the door, pulled his cell phone from his pocket, and dialed the cab company " Hey I need a taxi from something something restaurant could you pick me up..." He said into his cell.

184Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

For a moment, as she looked at everyone else in the room she had mixed feelings about her race. Max knew humans well and knew vampires well enough and she knew her kind the best. She wondered what it would have been like to have been born another race besides wolf. A vampire, to live forever, or a human only living a short time. Max looked around the room again, but then brought her face down, and she stared at the incredible floors.

"Who am I to judge a species, I wonder. I... Still. I will never like a human." She said to herself, thinking she said it in her thoughts.

185Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:39 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba climbed into the taxi letting the key in his hand go gradually, slipping back up his sleeve. How will I get to work in the morning? Am I off tomorrow? I can worry about it later. "Taxi take me to 185603 Lexington Alley, I'll get off there" He said slurring his words slightly, and closing the door behind him.

186Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

Groans at the massive ammount of vampires around him. But he kept it mainly to himself as he heads to the bar. He ordered a drink, something strong...powerful. The vampire gave him some aged scotch. The type of stuff that would strip the surface off any tongue, human, vampire, even werewolves. That was fine with him, he liked that strong stuff like that.

So he silently began to drink his drink, looking throughout the party, hoping to see someone who looked at lest a little normal. Not the stuck up kind the place seemed to be over flowing with the stuck up vamps, and a few humans, or snacks considering if a vamp got hungry. It sickens him, but what is he going to do with all the vamps here, he would be killed to easy.

So, he scanned over some more, and hmmmed, spying a person who he thought he saw before. At that one bar Charles worked for...

He walked to the female took a deep breath and

"Hey, you work at the Quicky Cafe? Right?"

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

187Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

{Taps shiro on shoulder... Dude, if you had been reading you would have realized that the restaurant where this takes place is on the top floor of a building... AKA, no way to slip in without the invite. The elevator is the only way up...}

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

188Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

I walked Luna out onto the dance floor. Then song had just changed into a more upbeat tone. Everybody looked like they were having a good time, well almost everybody. Luna did not look this way, but why? Oh well, whatever reason there is I will try to fix it.

"Your dress looks lovely, are you having a good time?" I smiled at the same time, hoping to put her in a cheery mood.

189Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna looked up at him and smiled slightly "Thanks" she muttered "and yes i'm fine" she knew she was fooling no one. but she didn't know why she her self was this way all of the sudden. it felt like when she was on a mission, where she could feel danger around every corner.

And yet she knew there wasn't any here - not that she had seen "forgive me sir, i just have a nagging feeling that something is going to go wrong. though i highly see how that could happen with all the security" she shook her head "it was be a challenge even for me"

190Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"There is always the possibility of something going wrong, especially when the whole family is gathered together. But I assure you, we can deal with anything that comes this way. You know, if ever you feel the need for security. We have guns and security systems as well as guards and anything else your heart could desire. Just call me and we will take you to the armory. That applies if you need them for a job too..." I looked at her sternly when I said this. I did not think about my own security much, but that of my guest and family really mattered. If somebody of her skill felt something was up, I needed to be on alert.

"Oh, and you can just call me Tristan."

191Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:14 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

[It's still night out, right? I'll just postpone my posts until morning. Is that alright?]

http://www.gaiaonline.com

192Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 am

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

[I'll be doing like wise with Jean. She's just shopping.]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

193Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:04 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

(Alright, it shouldn't be too long, I will inform you on the change)

194Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna raised her eye brows slightly, most of her employers didn't let her call them by name or give her permition to weapons.... or offer her protection.

oh dear this was confusing

she slightly about to answer him before she tensed and stopped for only a second before she returned to dancing "is there a reason for people on the roof?" she muttered, if you lessoned carefully you could hear the light foot steps above them, three sets it sounded like.

195Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba climbed out of the taxi, paying the driver with the bills that Max had given him. " Thanks for the ride mac.." He sputtered, struggling towards the alley where the door to the staircase for his apartment was. He half crawled up the stairs, staying mostly on his knees to keep from falling, and clinging to the hand rail, which creaked faintly as if straining to stay attached to the stairs. " Hangover here I come." He said to himself I have much to think on tomorrow, that party will give me much interesting material for days to come.

196Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:53 am

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"There should be my pilot up there, but nobody else. Why do you ask?"

197Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

"becuase" she muttered "i hear two sets of footsteps up there" Luna sighed "but then again maybe I'm over thinking it"

198Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 am

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"I will send somebody up there, the song is ending anyway. Would you like to come up stairs? The rest of the family is up there and would like to meet you."

I waved at one of the guards and he came over directly, if rather stiffly.

"I want you to go up to the roof and make sure everything is alright, report to me when you come back."

Then I turned to walk away but I stopped. "Are you coming or not?"

199Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:14 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

[ooc: how can we make things interesting? in this rp?]

200Streets of New York - Page 8 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna pulled her eye brows together, thinking. it wasn't like she had anything better to do, but she had though he would send her up on the roof. no matter.

she brushed her bangs back once before smiled "sure why not, could use a room of just vampires for a few." it wasn't as if she wasn't fine where she was, but she didn't like having to treat the others different.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum