Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Yeah." He said and walked away to his brothers. "Ready?" he asked. Thomas stood and began heading for the door. Charles and Dan followed him. Sean waved to them as they left. He began to clean up, readying the shop for closing, which would be in a few hours. He put away dirty glasses in the sink and started cleaning down the unused counters and tables. Then he moved on to the windows. Only a few wolves were left at the bar, talking about a vampire leader who... But then he couldn't hear them anymore.

Meanwhile...

Max took in a breath of the cool apartment air as she locked the door behind her. It smelled like dust and wet stone. She loved that smell; it was a clean smell because there wasn't much to the room. Because of how the room was built she had quite a few windows, but the sun was low and being blocked by other buildings. To the right was a foot of wall sticking out by the door, which was the closet that she and her brother shared. But they didn't have a lot of clothes so it didn't matter to either of them. Just past that was more wall sticking out, that was the bathroom. The door was always left ajar that way Sean and her would know if it was occupied or not. They have both had their fair share of each other by that time.

She laughed at the memories of accidentally catching him in there and getting a stinky towel thrown at her face. She flicked on the light inside the bathroom. It took a few blinks to turn on but once on it lit like the sun. A large mirror was plastered up on the wall directly in front of her. And just below the mirror was their ugly white counter and leaky sink. She sighed, knowing she would have to fix this one.

Just to the left was the well-kept toilet and on the wall to the right was the shower and tub. Neither of them used the tub. There were dirty towels thrown into a laundry hamper outside the bathroom door. This building wouldn't do well with a washer and dryer so she made frequent trips to the laundry mat. She sort of felt bad for the other tenants because of the lack of laundry supplies in the building. Past the bathroom to the left was a divot in the building. That is where the little kitchen was. There were cupboards under a small counter and a sink, which was next to the fridge. She leaned over the counter and pulled back the curtains. There she looked down and saw her little ally, her car and trash bins.
With a yawn Max retreated from the window and pulled the curtains back. She walked over to the middle of the room and stared around. Across from the doors was where two tins beds lay, about three feet away from the other with a tiny table in between. That was where the lamp was. She had the bed that was near the wall. And four feet from the end of her bed was her desk. She sighed as she scanned her eyes over bills and papers. With another sigh, bigger than the last, she walked forward and hit her bed with a soft “plop” and was fast asleep in seconds.

(Kelsey, in the post it said that the paycheck pays your home only. Which means you don't get a pay check. You get tips from Max, Sean and the costumers for your work. I will also make it so max gives you breakfast and dinner for free and most likely her old clothes. But your char shouldn't know that until max tells her.)

127Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

[ooc: I'm sooo sorry. My modem burnt out on me, so I was left net-less for a few days. T_T But now i'm back!]

Yawns, it was a long day. He got accepted to work at a club, but his shift was still a long time away, so he decieded to go back and say thanks towards the man who helped, so, he went back to the bar, easy as he did last time.

He sat back down where he did before a smile on his face

[edit note: SORRY!!! I had no internet and got lost, sorry!!!!!!!]

Last edited by Shirogen Hika on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Mistake)

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

128Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 am

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Sean walked behind the bar. "Weren't you here a few hours ago?" He shook his head. "Well, we are only open a bit longer. What is it you'll have?" He asked innocently. Sean noticed how late it was getting by the lack of sun outside, and he sighed.

(it has only been maybe hours in the rp >.<)

129Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

frenchgirl wrote:Sean walked behind the bar. "Weren't you here a few hours ago?" He shook his head. "Well, we are only open a bit longer. What is it you'll have?" He asked innocently. Sean noticed how late it was getting by the lack of sun outside, and he sighed.

(it has only been maybe hours in the rp >.<)
[sorry, i fixed it X-x]

"Oh...Hey, uh, I just wanted to tell Charles something. Thanks. Can you tell him that for me? thanks" He looked a little nervous, but he still kept up his pleasant smile, and a polite air about him.

He got up, bowed slightly "Later." And with that he began to leave the cafe in a nice even manner. Well, at lest he hoped it look like that.

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

130Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:05 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

When the man left a huge grin swept over Sean's face. Why would a man go through the trouble of telling another man thanks? He giggled to himself. It was late so Sean began to lock up the front door after the other wolves left. I couldn't be more bored... That is when he saw a few vampires walking down the road. At first he tenses but they paid him no mind. They were dressed as if going to a party. Sean cocked his head curiously and listened in, or at least he tried to. He caught a few lines when they passes him.

"The gathering will be something, that is for sure. He is the richest one I know of. And there will be a lot of hot girls there." Said the blond vampire. His comrades both had regular brown hair, but their eyes were all the same. They all had devious grins on their faces.

That is when he heard one of the brown head's ask, "Human girls?" But before an answer could be heard they turned the corner at the end of the street. Sean wasn't happy that his hearing was still more human. He cold have listened to more if it were wolf. But it was still too light out at that moment.

Sean wondered to himself as he stacked chairs and stools up. "Wonder if sis will want to come..." He said to himself.

Moments later Sean was in the room, he was already trying to pull into his wolf skin but it wasn't late enough. "Max, hey!" He called to her in a loud whisper. She jolted to the right swinging her arm around and hitting her brothers face as she did. His yell woke her up.

"Oh, by the moon, what is it?" She asked in a tired but irritated voice. He rubbed his jaw thoroughly.

"That hurt, y'know." He was sitting cross legged on her desk. This only made her more irritated. She got off her bed and shoved him off. "H-hey!" He said and he hit the ground. All he could think of when that happened was he hoped he hadn't woken Dari up. His face turned red.

"Can I sleep now?" Asked Max and she offered her hand out to help him up. He shook his head with a smile.

"Want to crash a vampire party?" His eyes were dangerous as he asked her. She immediately dropped him and stalked over to her bed.

"Make me..." She growled. The growl was just enough for Sean to pull his body into his wolf skin and enough to force him to growl back, his was more fierce. "Is that a challenge?" She asked? Already pushing herself into hers.

"Please? It will be fun!" He sat on all fours now, like he did the other night. Wagging his puffy brown tail. He was fully formed then. And so was she.

In minutes they had the whole area secured and locked and they burst from the fire escape and began to trail the three vampires from earlier. This is such a bad idea. Max thought to herself as they picked up the scent.

(It's party crashing time!)

131Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

[I know. You told me when I came over. >< And I changed it! AH! XD ]

Dari soon found a bed in her room. She smiled and ran over, plopping down on the bed. It wasn't the softest bed in the world, but it was so much better then the ground.
She took a deep sigh and stared up at the cieling. Thinking about her day.
She smirked at one problem 'I'm going to have to get use to going in the boys bathroom to clean it.' Giggling at herself, she yawned. her eyes were getting drowsy, but she kept them open. Just for a little while anyway.

http://www.gaiaonline.com

132Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

[So, Dark/Sev, I'm taking the liberty of skipping your meal. XD We've got to play catch-up with the rest of the RP time wise for this all to work smoothly. Hope you don't mind!]

About an hour after a relatively uneventful serving at the vampire table, Jean returned to check up on the patron of her restaurant and his guest. She had noticeably relaxed since she had greeted them at the elevator, this being in no small part because she was still alive. The images of cruel, pointless carnage implanted in her imagination by exaggerated myth were proved to be wrong; in fact, the leader of the Blackwell family even seemed to be civilized, and the female was friendly, if not warm.
She didn't know that she'd just called the head of a mafia-like organization, an individual responsible for countless murders, civilized. Nor did she know that she'd referred to a spy as warm. Jean didn't bother with such moral distinctions. Especially when she didn't see the darker sides involved.
Jean set the inconspicuous leather-bound check on the table, facing Mr. Blackwell. She smiled, and address him in French.
"Avez-vous vous amus--"
The loud electronic version of a familiar classical song interrupted her, and he pulled out a cell phone. After glancing at the caller ID, he slipped a few unidentified bills into the leather booklet and excused himself from the table.

[Oh, and, Sev's sick. He asked me to have him leave the table.]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

133Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 am

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba woke to having Kamu biting his ear and meowing loudly. "Ow, hey stop that!" He said picking the tabby up by the scruff of her neck, " Now why would you do such a thing?" He asked her, his eyes then focusing on the clock on the nightstand. " Hey thanks!" He said tossing a couple of treats her direction, he donned his formal Japanese attire, and snatched up his grandfather's sword for luck, rushing out the door. The Clock was flashing 5 till the party, he could not be late.

134Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Great just great, Luna thought as she closed the door to her pent house and pulled her coat closer to her self as she walked. where dresses wasn't her thing, it made her feel unprepared. after all the only thing she was able to hide under it was her knife and really it wasn't much protection. hoe did he expect her to do her job with no real weapons.
"watch him not even be there for his own party" she grumbled walking to her car and pulling the door open. once she was inside she started driving towards the party

135Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba skidded to a stop just outside of the restaurant for the Party, he rolled off of his moped, and the key came out of the ignition with a yank from his hand the chain drawing it up his sleeve, carefully he composed himself for meeting the people of the party. " I hope this lands me a job, I don't want to be tending the Mart for the rest of my life." Muttering this he approached the Doors.

Last edited by spaghettiandmeatballs on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

136Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:54 pm

of winter

of winter
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

“Here it is, 1570 North Ceder lane, we'll find him here,” Ruehend announced to his assistant Matthew Smith. It was day, not a time when many other vampires would wish to go out in, but it suited him well. After all most of his enemies were vampires and werewolves not humans.

A tired looking man appeared a few minutes latter, a look of surprised annoyance spread across his face. “You are...?” he said curtly.

“Elliot Ruehend, I have an offer I want to talk to you about” , he paused. “May we come in?” The vampire seemed to think for a while, then stepped aside and with a brief flick of his hand gestured for them to follow. The house was mid sized with a certain Victorian charm around it. Inside, the house was well kept with a sense of order about it. Turning into an old fashion study the Vampire motioned to Ruehend and Smith to sit down.

“So Mr. Ruehend what can I do for you?” The vampire asked.

“I have a proposition to make Mr. Calpetti. We have had similar pasts. Both of are not of the pure blood being first generation vampires. We both also had certain disagreements with how the Blackwells and how they ran things. Both having been exiled for how should we say it a certain disregared for common laws when it comes to finance, dealing with enemies and certain disagreements with the higher ups over the proper role of the pure bloods. Recently I've been in contact with the other strays and exiles, those of first generation blood or others that have been done wrong by the Blackwells . Can I interest you in a role in correcting some wrongs?”

Calpetti seemed to think for a while, before slowly nodding. “ I see merit in your proposal, count me in.”

OCC: Sorry I took so long to get my character in. The time for this is somewhat earlier then the narration is currently. Somewhere early this afternoon.

137Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

I felt bad about ditching Luna, but legitimate business really does come first. The interrupting phone call came from one John Strickland, of no real importance to me other then the shares he held in a few of my companies. He called to tell me that our deal had been finalized and that if I were to come over to his building on 125th and Madison that we could sign the papers and I would retain his shares. Now that the ordeal, which seemed to last longer then it ought have, was over I made my way to the rooftop.

When I opened the roof access door, where even the elevator did not go, my eyes fell upon the sleek black corporate helicopter with NEXUS FINANCIAL printed in white on each side. As I walked tword it a man hoped out of the cockpit and held a package out for me.

"Sir, Kaylee told me to give you this. It's for the party tonight, the one that you are already a half an hour late for."

"Thanks, I will change in the copter."

We both got in and I opened the bag, inside was a black tux with a silver pocket watch. My favorite one. I slipped on the new cloths with the experience one only gets from having done this quite a few times. And by the time we landed on top of the restaurant I looked as if I just stepped out of my closet.

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

138Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:13 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba approached the doors. " I'm here for the party?" He said to a butlerly looking fellow, proffering his invitation.

" Indeed, it seems you have indeed been invited" The fellow said, looking at Kiba's attire with incredulity.

" Well, it's all I had for such short notice" He said offhandedly, shrugging comfortably in his robes. Not even noting his sword.

" You may enter sir, the party has already begun." The butler fellow said, opening the door and allowing Kiba in.

139Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna sighed stepping out of the car and looking at the building before sighing again. a man came up to be dressed nicely and she smiled handing him the car key "be gentle with it, i just got a new paint job on it a few weeks ago."

the man nodded "will do my lady"

Luna rolled her eyes and stepped quickly up the stairs walking passed the guard who nodded to her as she showed her invitation and went passed a human boy. Another man smiled at her and she sighed taking off her coat and handing it you him. Luna looked down at her only clothes, a dark purple knee length dress with a turtle neck look to it around my neck, no shoulders and white destines on the front. I'd gotten it when i was in Italy for one of my under cover missions.

i smoothed the dress and snuffed before walking forward once more

Last edited by Dark_ring_of_hope on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i cant spell we all know that)

140Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:46 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba couldn't help but stare at the elegant woman that passed him by at the entrance he nervously tucked his thumbs into his sash and walked into the Restaurant. Many people were already there, he thought of mingling with them, but almost all of them looked a class or two above him. He also considered following after the nice looking lady in the deep purple dress. " Well, Damn if I don't make a move, I'll look like a shy fool." He said to himself blushing deeply, his ears burning ferociously. He nearly tiptoed after the beauty, before losing her in the crowd.

Last edited by spaghettiandmeatballs on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

141Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

[-cough- spag, the party is at a restaurant, not a mansion...]

142Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max and Sean had prepared their clothes before hand assuming they would need to wear more formal wear. Max had an old fashioned ink black dress her mother had given her for her "wedding" when that came. It was modestly wolfish in a way Max thought. She stood on the corner allowing her eyes to change from pale blue eyes into bright little sapphires. They glowed in the enclosing darkness outside. She played with her hair while her brother tried to find some invitations.

She let it all fall down, it sort of shimmered light petrified wood in the rising moonlight. It was still light out but the moon was coming higher and higher into the sky. Wolves always attracted its rays. Her hair curled heavily at the center of her back, it was straight towards the roots though. Her back was open, only her hair touched it. The dress was very modest in the front though. It tightly held her neck like a turtle neck sweater would and covered her whole body from her neck to her ankles. Excluding her back. There was an oval shaped opening that only stopped at the base of her back. There were no sleeves. She wore nice dress shoes, loafers. She wore nothing shiny, only the key that she has wrapped tightly around her ankle.

Max suddenly felt a grip on her forearm. She whipped around to hit who ever was holding her but stopped once she saw it was only Sean. He grinned like a madman and set an invitation in her hand. "We go in separately." He sighed and left first. He wore a simple black tuxedo. But he had his hair slicked back to perfection. He really was handsome, in a way if someone liked really large muscular and tall men...

Max followed after a few minutes. When she saw her brother get in with no trouble she wondered if she really could have fun. It had been a while since she had. She walked over to the man at the door, simply handed him the invitation. "Hm, all right. You can enter." She didn't smile, only nodded and walked into the center of a part full of vampires.

143Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

I walked down the small, spiraling, wrought iron stair case that lead from the roof to the third floor of the restaurant. This was reserved for the pure bloods and the explicit guests. The drone of ballroom music filtered in from the lower floors and with it so did the chatter of two hundred or more voices. I walked over to the bar and grabbed on of the warmed, rather large martini glasses filled with what we call a Russian high ball. A mix of six shots vodka and three of blood, just enough to tide ones thirst for the evening.

It was only after taking a long and much needed drag from the glass that I looked around the room. To my right was Vlad, my blood brother and heir if ever I was to die without children. He was taller by almost a foot, which said something about my 6'2" stature. He had slicked his short blond hair back into a neat array under his hat. My eyes passed over several other house members of little importance. I smiled and said hello to all of them and made small talk around the room, finally reaching the other end. Here sat my only real relative, my sister Autumn. She had fiery red hair like my mothers and emerald eyes like my father. I walked over and embraced her with all the love a brother could bestow upon his sister.

"Would you like to go down and dance with the masses?" I asked her without a moments loss.

"of course I would, but don't you think this music is a little... dull?" she smiled when she said this, anticipating my response.

"Yes, I agree. We need something a little more up beat." Then I glanced at the servent by the door. "would you mind telling the band to play something a little more up beat for the next song?"

He nodded at once and left. I put my arm out and my sister grabbed it with a grin, "shall we?" she said with gusto. we walked through the double doors that separated the upper level and the two lower ones. Most of the heads turned our direction, or at least the ones who knew better. and a path formed for us down to the dance floor. Then a blast of trumpet rang through the building fallowed by the rest of a big band, and we danced.

[see this link for the type of music I changed it to, minus the lyrics...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-jPrWJrpo]

144Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

When max reached the party to her astonishment she smelled humans. Bet they are feeders, how gross. She thought with acid in her mind. But she hid her face under a monotone expression. It was monotone at least until the music had started. Max loved to swing dance, it always filled her with happy energy. But her happy expression grew dim once she realized she needed a partner. She looked around for Sean, but she couldn't seem to find him.

Even though there were mostly vampires here, max really wished someone would dance with her. Then again. that could blow her cover. She sighed and headed through the dancers to get to the other side of the room.

EDIT ADD ON

Max was tiny compared to everyone else, which were all almost a foot taller. If not for her wolf blood she'd have been crushed long ago. Her dressed flared out when she moved, but not enough to show her thighs, the dress was built to flare and be thrown about without showing anything.

145Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba was somewhat anxious when the dancing started, and he had no partner, he looked about the room, and deciding to be forward tonight, as it would little matter what happened here, Approached a young woman in a modest dress and asked " Would you like to dance?" asking formally and offering his hand. She was much shorter than the one in purple her hair curled towards the ends, Kiba thought it an endearing touch.

146Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:17 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Her face turned red, not from blushing, but from the fact a human wanted to dance with her. A vampire she could handle, but she wasn't so sure about humans. But, she looked longingly at the dance floor and sighed. "Thank you, I'd be... Honored." She smirked when she accepted.She let her eyes return to normal so she wouldn't frighten the human off. She raised her small hand and laid it in his. He was, like everyone else, taller. "Let's swing!" She said.

147Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

" Okay." He said, a little surprised, despite the modest dress she'd looked much like everyone else, very well to do. He tried his best to keep in step and not make a complete idiot of himself, and to his surprise, those embarrassing dance lessons from his childhood came in handy. He did not blunder too badly.

148Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max couldn't help herself as she laughed. Swing, besides electronica, was by far her favorite music. And, she could dance. Being small made her light so she was very balanced. "Woo!" She said in a medium toned voice. She smiled brightly, since she wasn't in her wolf skin her teeth were very human. Too bad vamps don't rock out to my kind of music. She thought as she danced with the human. He was actually very good to her surprise. As they dance a small circle had sort of formed around them. Just a few people stopped to cheer the two dancers on. Her dress flared out rather high but never revealed anything or hit anyone. It twisted around her and then twisted back. She was really starting to enjoy herself. A few human males on the side were clapping at them.

149Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba allowed himself a smile, as the crowd gathered and let a few of his reservations go, at least it seemed like not all the upper class were as uptight as he'd been led to believe. He even started to appreciate the music they were dancing to more, humming half to himself, half to his partner when he recognized a tune.

150Streets of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Jean fiddled with the two business cards while lounging on her couch, bored but nervous about calling the secretary's number.
What if she's mean? Jean wondered, flipping the card over and over again between two fingers. Or, worse, what if she's creepily nice? Like, brain washed by the vamps or something?
She smiled a little bit, images of shopping with a zombie bouncing around her head.
Her smile disappeared behind a scowl when she remembered seeing her landlord, wearing a beautiful evening dress and obviously getting ready for a party. Was everyone going out but her?
Jean flipped open her phone and dialed the number from the card before she had time to reconsider the benefits of a quiet night at home. It only rang twice.
"... uh, hello, this is Jean Reagan. Mr. Blackwell spoke to me today about taking a job serving some French emissaries, and he said to call you about buying some appropriate clothing..."
---

Jean waited outside her apartment for Kayle to pick her up. When the car pulled up, Jean was more than a little bit embarrassed. The mercedez which had come to pick her up made the cozy tavern look dumpy, and Jean nervously adjusted her top as she walked up to the car.
"Hey, are you Kayle?"

Last edited by Teare on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screwed up a minor detail.)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum