Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:03 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

(Oh! It's ten AM! I didn't catch that for some reason. Is it chill if I just have her go home and sleep? It'll be a little hard to time-alter those posts, and then we'll all be on the same page.)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

27Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

(Yeah xD they can be past posts, x3 from the earlier night if that is okay?)

28Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

(Gah ><)

http://www.gaiaonline.com

29Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:17 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Excuse me..." She took in a sigh. "I am not sure what sort of information you are after, and I don't know why you hink you can help. But for me to tell you things about the people I would be risking a lot..."

She breathed simply, watching some wolves take their leave, sensing the tension in the air. As usual the humans were oblivious to what was going on. Max tapped her nails against the smooth, black bar counter. She also glanced at the clock, it was after ten. Another sigh escaped her, this one sounded a bit like a growl.

30Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

I finished my drink and stood up. As I turned to leave I looked back.

"you have my card, call me if you have and questions or information to give me."

I walked out the door and felt the collective breath in the room being released after being kept inside for so long. I went to my car and started driving. I took about half an hour to get from that side of town to central park. I pulled in front of a building of 43rd avenue. A valet like the one at the Americana building opened the car door and I got out.

passing through the turnstile doors into the lobby of the building my eyes fell upon the marble columns and the pure crystal chandelier with diamond studs to give it that extra little sparkle. Everything in site was made by Tiffany, Chippendale or Stickley. I was greeted by Kayle again, having phoned ahead to tell her where I was going. She gave me the two other messages that I had received which were both trivial in matter. We went together to my penthouse on the top floor of the building.

It was styled in the idea of a Tudor manor though being in a Victorian building with semi-deco facades. Without even thinking I walked into my oak paneled library which held thousands of books. I looked out the window and saw the middle of central park in all its glory. Then I took up a pipe, pulled a book of a shelve, and relaxed.

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

31Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max around cleaning empty tables, thinking about the stuck up vampire who came into her bar. After the vampire had left Max ripped the card into pieces and threw it in the trash.

Max went to the kitchen to prepare the lunches for her regulars. "Lets see, my brother should be coming around soon, a steak, a steak and... Lets see, steak!" She laughed to herself. Sean had not returned from taking the trash out, but Max only assumed that he got distracted with a female.

He thoughts soon wandered back to the vampire though. Maybe he was a distraction so that someone could kill Sean! She thought. But just as she was going to turn around a hand settled on her shoulder and she screamed.

"Max! Shut up!" She turned around quickly and growled as much as she could in her human form. She found herself holding a steak knife. She held it up to Sean. It took her a moment to get it and she finally settled down.

"I am going to kill you for that, Sean." She peeked through the window to find her customers undisturbed by her outburst.

"Sorry... I thought I heard something in the alley, but I didn't find anything." He sighed. Max looked at him through glaring eyes. She found his messy hair relaxing though, it was the same auburn color as her hair, and it was thick like hers too. Their eyes were so very similar, like they were reflecting each others. Max sighed and sat against the cold, steel stove. "So, what did he want?"

Max tensed a bit. She stared up at her brother and groaned. "The heck if I know."

32Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

(Yeah, yeah, yeah. No worries. She wasn't interacting with anyone or anything like that. And Simba's already in the morning, it looks like.)

It was getting late. Or early, Jean thought as she passed the unlit alleyway beside the tavern. She walked to the locked stairway door and dug her keys out of her purse.
The sound of her keys jingling seemed obnoxiously loud. Jean couldn't help but glance, over and over again, into the alleyway beside her. Was that a movement? Is there someone sleeping there?
She felt like a deer in the open. Her fingers fumbled with nervousness. Jean turned the key and rushed inside, her heart pounding. She felt childish and irrational.
Her feet pounded their way up the stairs, tired and heavy after the long day. She unlocked her apartment door with relative ease, entered and crashed on the futon couch.

33Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari heard the two Were's arguing, she was hiding in the dumpster, being as quiet as can be.
She curled up by the corner of the dumpster on a pile of old newspapers.

She kept her breathing even and slow, to where it was like she wasn't breathing at all..
Listening to her kind who were literally right next to her.

Then it went quiet.. She thought they had left, but a series of keys rattling together made her slouch down even more. She sniffed the air.. It wasn't her kind, but a human. A species she thought she was until she lost control.
She just sat there and bit her middle knuckle... Listening... Waiting..
(Sorry for being so short XD)

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:41 am

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

(Newpapers don't post anything about Vampires and Werewolves, it is an unspoken knowlage they exists...

And don't worry about the length, if you want ot make it longer though post things from her past or thoughts she has.)

35Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 am

Umbrel

Umbrel
Private
Private

Rohon sat at his desk in the back room of his shop. It was a medium room, his desk in the center with his laptop on it, a big book shelf in the back that held small trinkets and other odd items. On one side was a shelf that had the few books he kept in his office. While the other side of the room held the unique and very expensive items that he sold. At the moment he was looking at his accounting book for his quiet work. “Just enough” he muttered to himself. Thinking of the experimental suit he planned to buy. He stood then, flipped the switch that turned on the “Out To Lunch” neon light, and closed the blinds to his shop. He new it was early for lunch but he didn’t care. Back in his office, the door shut and locked behind him, he went to his back wall to a shelf that held an old fashion clock. He wound it up and set the clock to 12:34.

A trap door in the floor slid open, stairs leading down. He went down those stairs pushing a hidden tile that shut the trap door and turned on the lights above him. At the bottom of the stairs there was a and 8’ x 8’ platform. Half way across a white line cut through horizontally. On the side you came down there was a retna scanner and a finger scanner. Across the line was a titanium door, stronger than steel, and anything that crossed the line between scanner and door with out proper excess would be subject to the many traps that those 32 square feet held. Both scanners blinked and a red recognition light went on, another precaution with switching the red and green lights for admittance. He walked safely to the door, he pulled a key from his pocket and slid it into what looked only like a crack in the wall. The sound of gears and bars moving began and ended, then with a simple push the door swung open.

Once inside the lights flickered on, the room was huge, weapons of various kinds were all about. There were three robotic suits hanging up two of them were to small for him to use, having taken them from a couple of his previous kills. He planned to trade them along with the money for his experimental suit. He put on his own suit along with his black trench coat, gloves, and his sunglasses which were actually part of the suit. They allowed him to see the difference between human, werewolf, and vampire. Thus suited up he packed the other suits away along with his money. Headed back upstairs out the front door, climbed into his car with the suits and money in the trunk. Then drove out of his four car parking lot in front of his shop.

36Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Since you seem so keen on scaring people, why don't you try cooking the food for our brothers?" Max smirked, no one had ever let him cook before. So, as punishment for sneaking up on her she forced him to prepare the steaks.

"What?!" He gasped, Sean stared exasperated at the steaks and muttered complaints under his breath as Max began ot clean up the kitchen.

The little bell on the front door rang as three large men walk through. One had bright red hair, it was short and well kept. His green eyes reflected the cheap lights the tavern used. As he walked towards the bar the floor creaked under his large footed boots. Then two similar looking males followed, somewhat smaller than the red head was.

The two others has ruffly brown hair much like Sean's hair. But it was a darker color. Thought their eyes had the same pale blue color as Sean's and Max's.

At the moment all three men sat at the bar Sean came wondering out to them. All four of them had large grins on their faces. Each had that sturdy yet simple face structure, but their smiles were more than just average. Each had such a kind and large smile, always contagious.

"Hey guys, Max is letting me cook your lunch today!" Said Sean enthusiastically. He was excited to try, the first time she ever let him cook. But nervous at the same time. The looks on the three men's faces were more then nervous though.

The red head simply closed his eyes and breathed deeply, this of course was none other than Thomas. The two others were Charles, who was smaller than Thomas, and then Daniel, who was smaller than Charles. All three of them had on construction uniforms. They were very helpful because they were pretty large men. And when they worked night shifts, they were even more of a help to the companies who hired them.

Meanwhile...

As soon as Sean went out to greet he and Max's brothers Max decided to step out in the alley for some fresh air. She already had all the sandwich makings out and ready for orders, so she gave herself a break while Sean fixed up the steaks.

But something rattled near the trash cans that made Max freeze. She took the old broom which was laid against the door to the kitchen and walked over to the trash.

"Who's there?" She said, wavering the broom near the bins.

37Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari froze by the sound of the female's tense voice. She didn't understand, 'How could she sense me?' A rattle from under a pile of garbage moved in the dumpster, she was only a few feet away from it.
Her eyes widened, scared for her life. Just then.. a curly tail poked out from the pile, then a small body. A dumb Shiba Inu was in the dumpster with her, chewing a bone.
She snatched the dog in her arms, he started to growl because his bone was still on the floor. She put her mouth over his muzzle. Whispering to him to be quiet. Shutting her eyes, hoping this nightmare would end.

38Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:20 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Just a dog?" The doubt in Max's mind grew, she didn't have her senses like she would at night, and it was still somewhat morning. "No..." But she investigated anyway. Walking closer the the dumpsters she poked them with the broom.

"Come out now, I know you are there and can understand me." She said in a regular tone, more confused then angry. It was probably a homeless man looking for left over food. But Max couldn't be sure until she saw who it was. "I will give you five seconds to come out now, you understand?" She held the broom now as it it were a weapon.

39Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

BEEP BEEP BEEP
The electronic alarm clock complained from the side table by Jean's head. She groaned, reached down, and unplugged it from the outlet.
She shoved a stained throw pillow over her head to block out the dawning light and fell back asleep.
---

The smell of food wafted up from the tavern downstairs, accompanied by the small clinking and clanging of a good kitchen at work. Jean's stomach was the first part of her to wake up, growling and churning from lack of food. She turned on her side and groped for the alarm clock.
"What?" she muttered groggily, staring at the blank screen. She threw the pillow to the other end of the futon and sat up, rubbing sleep from her eyes and arching her back.
She took a couple of steps to the 'kitchen' and checked the microwave clock.
"Holy hell, I slept in for three hours?"
She went to the closet to grab a change of clothes, since she had fallen asleep in her uniform, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
Her studio apartment was small, but no smaller than she'd expected when she had moved from the farm country to the city. It was a studio, with one 'large' room and a tiny bathroom. She undressed quickly and squeezed past the toilet to get in the shower.
At least the water's hot, Jean thought as she stepped out a handful of minutes later.
After dressing and throwing her still-wet hair in a pony tail, she went to the kitchen to make breakfast.
There was barely any furniture in the large room. A futon mattress on a movable frame, a side table with the unplugged alarm, a cupboard, a mini-fridge/freezer, and a small counter area covered in things for cooking. She went to the freezer, grabbed two toaster strudels, and shoved them in the microwave.
She hadn't bought a toaster yet. If fact, she didn't own anything in the apartment except her clothing, the alarm clock, the pillow, and the blanket. It came with the apartment, along with a slight raise in rent. The price was fair, though.
The landlord was a woman with a crowd of brothers who owned the building. She had two second-story studio apartments, Jean's and the unoccupied one next door, and lived in the top floor herself. Jean often heard the woman coming in at ungodly hours of the night, but didn't think it unusual.
It's called the city that never sleeps, right?
Jean had only been living in the city for about four months, and had failed to meet anyone outside of work who would speak to her. The regulars of the tavern kept snubbing her for some reason she didn't get.
City people, she complained in her mind while munching her toaster strudel. They're such elitists.

40Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:24 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

As the head lights of her car reached the roads of New York City, Luna felt her self become quite at ease. she was Home again and, she'd been gone for a mouth on her last trip to Canada. to say the least it had been entertaining, but she had longed for her home and cut the tip short. Now she was back in her home town, where her apartment, and cushy bed waiting for he.
"As quiet and deserted as ever" she giggled, turning the corning into the main part of town, passing a few bars and shops before she parked on the side in front of a large red brink building, with a bill-bored saying "Central Park Apartments"
Luna got out of her car stretching, as her fingers curled and uncurled. she brushed back her hair and stood on the side walk, letting her mind take in the site she'd seen before

Last edited by Dark_ring_of_hope on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was told to add more)

41Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:02 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

(Wow, for a second I got really confused, um, could you write a paragraph more? We are trying to make it as literate as we can, thanks ;])

42Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari's eyes squinted by the tone of the female's voice. Sighing, she put the dog down, Might as well.. She thought.
She closed her eyes, and slowly stood up, keeping her arms folded in.
With a frightened, but almost brave voice, she said "Please, I'm sorry for staying in your alley.. I'll move to another one if you want." She opened one eye and saw the female with a broom in her hand. She opened the other eyes, and let her arms relax.
She quickly glanced down at the dog.
No collar, but still as tame as a regular house dog. He was sitting down, looking up at Dari with a HUGE grin on his face, tail wagging.
She shook her head and looked back up at the female quickly.
Ready for what might happen..

43Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Umbrel

Umbrel
Private
Private

Rohon pulled into an alley. He got out of the car and retrieved his box from the back of the car. He knocked on a side door that was partially hidden. A slot slid open and a man looked out side. The man saw who it was and opened the door to let him in. Rohon entered and went down to a hallway and into another room. Inside there were ten suits of armor, five on each side of the room. Sitting at the far end of the table was a man in his fifties. Rohon walked to the table, placed his box on top of it and opened it up. He pulled out the two suits and laid them on the table, then pulled out the money and laid them in stacks next to the suits. “You told me about an experimental suit you had. I am here to buy it. You promised that it was stronger and had some ‘surprises”. Well, I am here to buy it. This should be enough, as he pointed to the stuff he had laid down. Now let me see it.”

The man smiled and waved three men over who carried away the suits and money. The man spoke to Rohon, “We have had business together for what? Five years now. I value your honesty in dealing with me. Here is the suit." The man pushed a button, and a section in the middle of the table started to rise. The experimental suit was set up there. “As you can see Rohon, this armor looks like ordinary armor, but it is what you can’t see right now that makes it so much better. This armor was designed for your type of work. The hands are designed so that electrical currents pass through them, it is essentially a taser. Also with the hands when punching you will find four small spikes come out. One at each base finger knuckle, these are silver plated steal. Fish hook shaped razor blades also come out of the armor on the fore arms and shoulders. The helmet is designed to slide down in the front and back of your suit. The glasses are near identical to yours except that they can scan and save data, images as well as other people that you meet. And I use the term people very loosely. Other surprises are in there, personally I don’t know everything that it can do. But there are still some bugs in it though, so be careful. I don’t need a good client dead. Now take it, it is almost time for my lunch.”

Rohon took the suit and placed it carefully inside the case that was provided. He carried it out into the alley and to his car, returned back to his shop and stored both of his suits away. Then going back up to his shop he waited for night to come. To check to see if he had any more jobs that needed done.

44Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Since her shift at the restaurant didn't start until three, Jean had almost an entire day to kill.
Her utter lack of human contact was particularly heavy on that type of day. She had the urge to take a bus immediately out of the city, go home, talk with her friends, and happily renounce the city with all of its loneliness. She knew she couldn't do it, though. There was something about the immensity of the buildings hovering over her, something about the intimidating quiet of the night, something about the indifference of the people walking down the street. The city challenged her. It mocked her. It called her small and insignificant. She couldn't just ignore it.
Jean sighed. For the fifth time that week, she'd decided to stay in the city. It was time for a harder decision; what was she going to do there?
The lock clicked with satisfying finality as she left the apartment, and Jean stuffed her key back into the zipped pocket of her messenger bag. She wasn't going to come back until after work.
"I'm not going back until after work," Jean repeated to herself as she skipped from one step to the other. She pushed the door open and stepped out onto the street.
"I'm not going back until after work," she told the buildings across the street. Jean turned and pushed open the tavern door.
"I'm..." Sitting at the bar were three very large, intimidating construction workers. Sprinkled throughout the tavern were other men of similar builds. It was still too early for the tavern to be crowded, but she felt out of place regardless.
Oh God, Jean thought, this really isn't my crowd.

Last edited by Teare on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:55 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Oh, great moon. A pup? Where," she thought for a moment. How could a puppy be out on her own? What would... Wait, unless the child had deceased parents, ugh. "Do you have a family little pup?" Max referred to the werewolf pup and not the small dog. It took her a while to realize she still held the broom with such threat.

She lowered the broom as she knelt. The small dog happily rushed to her and tried to jump up on her and lick her face. "You were keeping her safe I bet." Max's blue eyes were happy at the sight of the dog.

Then they trailed up to the girls face. She wasn't too much younger than Max, but you were still a pup until you reached full maturity, this one had obviously not even learned to control her change. Max couldn't smell her as well as she would as a wolf, but enough to tell she had been alone for months.

"You got a name kid?" Max asked unkindly as she rose, she kept a tight grip on the broom. Pup or not, Max didn't trust her.

46Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

tap, tap, tap, tap - The sound of Luna's foot steps hit hard and fast on the concrete side walk as she ran fast down the street. Why was she running? no real reason, she had just felt like it. People stared at her as she zipped across the street and in to Central Park.
Luna jumped over a tree root and kept running a long ways to the other side of the park before she slowed to a stop a huffed a bit. she Smiled as the wind blow her hair this way and that. before she started spinning around like a kid her eyes closed. she felt so free, so safe even if the sun had weaken her, it felt nice on her skin.
To suddenly though she felt her foot catch on something she squeaked as her balance left her and she felt into the hard wood of a try before falling to the ground.
Luna opened her eyes and felt her mind say the words 'your to stupid' she blinked embarrassed as she sat up. after a few moments she laughed slight "its good to be home"

47Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:00 am

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Jean walked up to the bar, not really knowing what to do. She was still a minor, so she couldn't drink. she didn't have the money for food and, besides, she wasn't hungry.
Just as Jean was beginning to question her resolution to socialize with the tavern regulars, her cell phone began to ring. Jean shoved out the door while digging her cell phone out of her bag, glad for the excuse to retreat. It was her manager calling.
"Um, hello? This is Jean," she practically shouted over the noisy traffic.
"Hey Jean, I need you to come in early today. Carla called in sick." His voice was almost apologetic. Almost. Charles, the manager at Le Château Rouge, was as condescending as his name implied.
"Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can be."
"Thank you for coming in on such short notice, Jean." He hesitated a moment before continuing. "Be on your best behavior today. Goodbye."
"Bye."
---

Jean pushed the door to the staff bathroom open with her back, stuffing her street clothes into her bag. She had put her work uniform in her bag that morning in an effort to avoid the apartment. Her skirt had a light crease in it near the hem, and her button up was crumpled a bit from sleeping in it, but it was otherwise fine. She clipped on her name plate and went straight for her assigned section.

48Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 am

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

I got up form my chair and set the book down on the side table. I stripped down on my way to the bathroom and as I was walking started to talk.

"Turn on the main bathrooms shower please, the usual setting at 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Today lets go with the strawberry shampoo and conditioner along with the Aqua De Gio for an aftershave."

When I walked into the bathroom all the proper amenities were sitting in there proper places. The straight edged razor along with the badger hair brush and the aftershave sitting on the vanity next to the washbasin. Inside the shower on the moving shelf sat the shampoo and conditioner. The water was perfect, and the smell reminded me of my youth in the country. Have you ever just thought in the shower, water running over you. Almost purifying the body as it goes, clearing the mind of all useless thought. Allowing you to focus on one thing only and to come the the most perfect closer.

At the command of off the halted silently and without delay. The towels were as fluffy as ever and the hot washcloth felt good against the skin before I applied the shaving cream. Then with the slight burn of the aftershave my peace was over and I went into my room to put something on.

I walked in central park all the time, and paid a few men to walk it constantly just in case something would happen to me. So when I saw one of my own kind that was not somebody I knew I tried to catch there eye. But she fell, tripped over a root like a child would. She had been running so it was understandable but still rather careless. I walked up to her and put my hand out. When she looked up I made sure to have eye contact and said to her.

"My name Tristan Blackwell, I don't believe we've met. I own a restaurant not far from here, would you like lunch?"

She starred for a moment.

"Oh I forget myself, what is your name?"...

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

49Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:39 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari's eyes widened and stiffened up like a rock. "I.. uhm.. My name's Dari.." She turned around, struggling to get out of the dumpster.
Finally she threw one leg over, and fell to the ground. Landing on her butt. Her eyes squinted and she got up, dusting herself off. "I've only been here a couple days, miss.."
Her head was down in submission, not making any eye contact with the older female.
[Grah, another short post. How bothersome..]

50Streets of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 am

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"You will not address me as anything but Miss. It is unacceptable for you to be running out on your own. Don't you know anything?" She fumed, letting all the acid pour into her words. Vampires would love to eat a little pup with no family connections. Though luckily she found herself hiding in the Quicke territory. Her broths are notorious for keeping vampires out of the neighbor hood if they pose any sort of threat.

"Oh." She turned her head and stood. My brothers should be Killing Sean by now. I wonder if he found out how to cook the meat? She sort of smiled to herself. She now stood over the submitting child.

"At least you know some manners." She looked around the ally. "You are alone?" She didn't wait for an answer, the child obviously was. Max released a large sigh and glared at the child.

"All right, pup. Hold still." She said, holding her nose from the stink, and then she reached into a box, twisting something and began to pull a metal tube out.

(Conversational moment will be shorter than others, just keep thinking deep on your characters part. Maybe compare moment to memories or her thoughts. That is what makes it long ;])

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum