Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

The bobble around Autumn and I expanded until it joined with another. To my surprise it was that wolf I had met in the tavern this morning, what the hell was she doing her? I almost missed my step thinking about it, but Autumn pulled me through with no more then a glare. She too had noticed the wolf. We made a silent vow at that point, to dance the wolf off of our floor. We had been dancing since swing was invented, and the wolfs partner was no more then an amateur. I threw Autumn up and she did a twist above the gawking heads on the dance floor, almost like a dolphin breaking the waterline. He hair spun around her neck as I caught her without the slightest effort. That was one of the many moves we had perfected over the years.

Smiling we looked on to see if there would be any response from that wolf. It must know the danger of its coming and that any sticking out could lead her to major trouble, regardless if she had others with her.

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

152Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna sigh a glass of wine in her hand, it had blood in it, a nice touch for a vampire she thought. but she did not move for dance floor, she sat at a table next to a window and stared at the people, "like clock work" she mumbled taking another drink.

Again she felt her dead heart crumbled at her lonly stand off. but why should she care? she had her job. thats all that would ever matter. Besides it would put them in danger to get close to her.

with that thought she turned her gaze out side letting her white bangs shadow over her eyes and her copper hair soon joining it

153Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max ignored the two vampires and continued to dance. But she did yearn to dance harder and to something faster. "If this were a night club I'd show those two who can really dance." She said to no one in particular. And since Max's partner hadn't been to expirienced with swing she couldn't prove it to anyone how good she was at dancing. To techno or to swing. "You are good, don't et those two bother you." She said to her partner, who was doing well in his leading.

154Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

The song ended and I left Autumn. Both her and I knew that I had to make my rounds and say hello to everybody I remotely knew. But then I spied Luna, sitting alone at a table by the windows. She looked rather pensive and lonely. I walked over to her and smiled.

"I'm glad to see you came, I had hoped you would. I'm sorry I had to leave you this afternoon, work before play. At any rate, would you care for another drink? perhaps a dance?"

155Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:05 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba saw the two enter behind him, and yes they were spectacular dancers... He was in awe of their prowess, but something his partner said brought him back to their dancing " Don't let those two bother you..." He wanted to be the best that he could be, he didn't want to disappoint her, but then the song ended and the dance was over. He released his partner, " I enjoyed that very much, I apologize for not being more... Experienced." He said a little sadly, " I don't think I caught your name?" He said curiously. Then glancing towards the two who'd joined their circle with his. The man was very refined, and resembled the man who was supposed to be hosting this party. 'just as well I didn't show up the host, that would really lose me points if that's who he is...' he thought.

156Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:09 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna blinked and looked up at him, she stared for a long moment before sighed "sure" she muttered setting her drink down, she'd barely touched it. "and its fine, you have other things to attend to after all" he said brushing her hair out of her face.

"i have to warn you though I know my way around a dance floor" she smirked smoothing her dress again

Last edited by Dark_ring_of_hope on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

157Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:10 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Max" Was all she said, could say when Sean came up behind her and picked her up.

"My twin, you were fabulous!" He said, she squirmed in his arms, but laughed. When he saw the man he let her down and she punched his arm. He didn't even notice it. "Who might you be? You made her laugh, I am Sean. Thank for dancing with her." Max punched him again, harder, this time he flinched from it. She grinned happily.

"Thank you for the dance, I appreciate your hard effort. You were very good." Said max.

158Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:13 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

" My name is Kiba Menkai, the pleasure was all mine." He said almost bowing again. Now wondering if he should rid himself of the strange habit. " I thought I would have been more rusty after all these years, but it is nice knowing that somethings you just don't forget..." He chuckled, because he knew he was going to be corny. "Like Riding a bicycle."

159Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:18 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Before Max could speak Sean blurted out valuable and private information about Max. "Max doesn't know how to ride a bike. It is sad really, so I guess that doesn't apply to her." He laughed and hugged his sister with his large arms. She was almost hidden in him he was so big and they had matching colors.

"So what?" She managed to say. She elbowed him, making him let go. "Sorry, my brother is a nit wit..."

160Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled genuinely and said " That's alright, there's plenty of other ways to get around, you're not all that unfortunate." He thought on it for a moment. " I guess that makes me as big of a nit wit as him?" Kiba said pointing to Sean. " Then again, here I am standing, dressed like a samurai from a bad 1970s kung fu movie." He said hoping to deflect any ire he might have raised against himself.

161Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max hadn't really paid attention to his outfit before, but she didn't mind. "I like diversity. It, uh, livens things up." She looked around the room, sort of laughed to herself and then fake coughed. "I think it's interesting, really." She said, with all honesty too. She really didn't mind. "Well I think I am going to find something to drink." She said, gesturing towards the drinks. "Want to come too?" She asked the human.

162Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He was mildly surprised when she asked him to the drink table, but seeing as he had no other business to attend to her replied " Alright, I wonder what they've got to drink here." He casually scanned the guests for the beauty in purple that he'd met in passing, but failing that, he followed Max to the drink table.

163Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:35 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

They all managed to push through the crowd and get to the drinks. Max sniffed out all the non blooded drinks. Not many, she thought. She grabbed two glasses of red wine and offered them to her brother and the human. "Red wine?" She asked. She'd take the red wine too, it smelled sweet and aged.

164Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:42 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Uh... I don't think I should drink that..." Kiba said uneasily, " It's not that I don't enjoy the occasional drink but... I'm underage you see, and I can't have myself getting pulled over on the way home..." He said trailing off " Excuse me, I think I see someone I know." He said excusing himself from Max and Sean. As luck had it, he saw the lady in the Purple dress talking to the host. " well, here goes nothing." He said to himself before wading through the crowd to get to the two talking. It did not take long, as many of the guests avoided contact with him, as if he were filth, or something unsavory. " Excuse me, good sir, If I may have a moment with the lady?"

165Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna blinked looking to the boy human. she licked her lips taking what ever blood was left them off before she sighed. it seemed her new boss was day dreaming oir something "snooze you loose " she muttered before stepping around him and looking at the human.

"Yes?" she said politely, though she was surprised, a human walking up to a vampire? or did he not realize?

166Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

" I saw you enter earlier this evening and was wondering..." He paused " Well I'm not really sure what I was wondering, but now I am curious as to what your interests might be, you do not seem like everyone else here." He said this while also thinking, at least you don't look at me like I'm the muck off the bottom of your shoe...

167Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

she raised an eye brow at him "you have a lot of guts you know that" she said pulling her lips into a grin, her fangs showing. "I'd be careful of minding that around the others"

Luna yawned "and as for my interest, well its very dangerous and bloody" she said calmly, waiting for her new boss to snap out of it

168Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:09 am

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba merely shrugged. " I'd say something cool, like, Well in my job you need lots of guts." He began " But it's not all that glorious. Shelving inventory..." He ended. He cocked his head to the side and mused " Dangerous and bloody? I don't mind blood all that much myself, and danger helps it seem like time is passing faster right?" He couldn't help but notice one little detail though holy S@#$ look at those dogs(fangs, teeth, Canines) she's got, like some sort of vamp chick or something... I gotta be seeing things... But I didn't take that drink did I?

169Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:57 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna raised an eye brow at him. either he was dense or he's never seen a female vampire. or was it possible that he didn't know about her kind? could that even happen... no...no, ok maybe but that seemed rather unlikely.

she said nothing next though and reached for her drink and taking a drink of it

170Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Kiba, not specifically knowing the portent of the silence, uneasily ran his fingers through his tied back hair. " Hey, I didn't mean any insult to your profession or anything..." He coughed out apologetically. Serial killer? Time bomb? Over sensitive and suspicious type girlfriend? What am I doing? Flirting with death? Probably, well I did pretty much say screw the world tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if I got myself killed. Kamu is going to be so ticked off.(thoughts in italics) A range of emotions played across his face as he considered the possibilities.

171Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"The music is good and all," Max started to say to her brother who was trying out all the non blooded drinks, "but I would rather listen to something more upbeat." She said as she subtly sipped her wine. The human from before, Max noticed, was talking to a vampire. What an odd creature, she thought.

Her mind then went to thoughts of the host. That was the man who had come to her from before and now she wondered if that is why she hadn't been killed yet. While she was thinking on this Sean had wondered off onto the dance floor to "boogy" as he so often called it. But Max didn't notice him walk off. Even if she had she knew not many people noticed what they were. If they did they didn't seem to care, even though they did seem to enjoy the taste of our blood. She shuddered to herself.

She was again in a sullen mood. She had finished her wine and was sitting at one of the too lovely tables that made her tavern look like garbage. She dragged her finger softly across the flawless table, wishing that her tables were this smooth. Then she looked up and noticed she had taken a seat near the Host. She also saw the human and the vampire he was hitting on.

172Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"Forgive me, I lost myself for a moment there. You are Kiba Menkai are you not? Little matter on way or the other. I was about to take this lady to the floor if she did not mind." I looked at her straight in the eye to try and convey my message, "We talk to them, they don't talk to us". Perhaps she was from way out of town, but unless she understood this rule she would be banned from any vampire social circle. However capable some humans are there race had long since been branded as underclass. It is almost like letter a serf speak to a lord in the dark age.

"Come now Luna, I would love to dance with you. If you would permit me that is. The next song is about to begin too. Shall we?"

173Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:13 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna snuffed at him. higher ups. right. she cleared her throat setting down her glass and licking her lips "i would love to" she muttered glancing to the boy only once more. if he was smart he would lay low of a bit.

she turned her her new boss and lightly grabbed his hand when it was offered

174Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 pm

spaghettiandmeatballs

spaghettiandmeatballs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

" Er... Of course..." Kiba Said uneasily to himself bowing out. He's definitely one of those... uppity upper class guys... God I'm in way over my head... I think I'll just leave now... Kiba saw Max and Sean near the drink bar, he wasn't sure if he should approach again... They were the only ones that didn't treat him like dirt... " Jeez things are getting too hot in here even for me." He said to himself. He nervously walked back over to the pair at the table after snatching up a drink from the drink bar. " So hey, everybody at this party's pretty uptight huh?" He said taking a drought of the wine sitting at the table, not caring to check if it was the same drink that had been offered before. (Could be any drink, feel free to make it awkward)

175Streets of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:32 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Oh hey." Said Max, still in a down mood. "I haven't really noticed any snobbery. Everyone seems okay." She said to the human. She sort of watched some vampires on the dance floor, they mingled well with the humans to Max's surprise. Max wasn't used to being so social with other people besides her brothers and customers. This was a very new experience to her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum