Vector Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streets of New York

+5
Teare
Simba
of winter
frenchgirl
Severin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna blinked staring blankly at him as she gathered the information. He was a Vampire for sure - hi skin was to pail to be anything else. if he owned a restraint to was rich and guess from his face he saw her act of stupidity - which led her to internally scolding her self once again.

after a moment she shook her head and got up "Its Luna Tazor" she said rubbing her arm, she paused for a long moment trying to come up with the answer of yes or no to his first question. she was hungry she knew that - and if needed be her knife was in her boot. she clicked her tong on her teeth " And yes, that would be nice" she smiled

52Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

When Jean got to her usual section, she found another waitress already serving the tables. It was then that she realized why Charles had warned her to be on her best behavior; Carla, the woman she was subbing for, waited on the upper class section of the restaurant, a place that Jean hadn't had a chance to work yet.
"Oh, kill me now," she breathed. If she didn't get along with the mildly snobbish people she usually waited on, how would she do with the elites? Jean grabbed an armful of menus and nervously went over the days specials, what was in season, which fish is the most fresh...
She walked up the small flight of stairs to the more lavishly decorated area. That part of the restaurant was reserved for the patrons of the restaurant and the other prominent figures who visited from time to time. Only three of the tables were occupied, but Jean had a feeling that each would take a lot of attention.
She walked up to the closest table with a nervous smile on her face, and went to work.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

53Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari kept her head down, seeing the Shiba Inu by her feet, wagging his tail. She scowled at him. "This is all your fault." She murmured.
She heard the female rumbling through something "Then what should I call you?" She was looking through a metal tube of some kind.
She's been away from civilization for so long, that she wasn't sure on what was what anymore.
She straightened out her back a bit, and tilted her head "What is that? It looks.. Familiar.."
Her eyes widened, and she remembered what the strange thing was.
Water!!!! Her mind panicked. She didn't really like getting wet....

Last edited by Simba on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gaiaonline.com

54Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"so why are you here anyway? This is blackwell land and normally one would announce themselves to the house head when they arrived. No matter, the Restaurant is just down the street."

I smiled at her as we walked, she still said nothing. We came to the door and a man opened it for us, "Mr.Blackwell, it is a pleasure to see you again."

"Thank you Tom, it is good to see you too. Please see that this ladies car is brought to the garage. It is a Mustang if I am not mistaken, you will know which one."

"Yes sir."

Walked in, she still said nothing. What an odd girl she was. Finally when the doors of the elevator opened she turned and opened her mouth.

https://vectorforum.forumotion.com

55Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Shut up, this is a hose. It lets me get things wet." She pulled it out, the metal hose nozzle was connected to a long line of green rope. It was attached to the building, the box was just set there to keep it organized. "I will feed you, but I don't like things that smell bad. But you have to promise to go away if I do? I don't know how my... Brothers will handle seeing you, but I'll keep you safe if you agree to my terms..." She said in a flat voice. She now spun the hose around, holding it about three feet down the green so it would spin nicer. Some water flew out and hit the dog, making it shake.

56Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

She looked down at the dog, giggling at his reaction.
It must have been cold.
She realized she was next, and took a step back, ready for the shocking cold water.
'I guess I do need a bit of a clean up..' She thought to herself. Looking at her hair hanging on her shoulders. Matted and dirty. Then holding her hands up to her face. Dirt under her chipped nails. Her hands were covered in dirt.
'Yup.. Oh well..' She sighed, putting her arms down.

57Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"I'll take that as a yes." A smile escaped her flat expression. Max reached down toward the wall and twisted something. There were squeaking sounds and then the jolt of water pushed all the way through the long green tube. Nothing came through the nozzle. Max pointed it and twisted the nozzle making the water shoot out in a harsh, solid and cold line. She hit the pup's body dead on.

"I bet you haven't bathed in a while." She said through the sound of the spraying water. It took a while for Max to completely drench the girl. She turned the faucet once more and made it less severe.

"Help yourself to a drink, I will be back in a moment." She threw the hose towards the girl and it landed at her feet. She grabbed the handle of the door, entering the kitchen. She used the kitchen to store more than just food, but supplies. In a pantry in the back of the room Max pulled out two bars of soap. One for hair and one for the body. And she returned to the ally.

"Here, don't bother taking your clothes off, they need washing too." And she aimed to throw them towards the girl, hoping she would catch them. She threw each one at a time.

"Brown if for body, white is for hair. Hope you remember how to wash and rinse yourself, come into the kitchen when you want dry clothes and food." She sighed, still keeping her angry flat tone. With that she turned and headed through the kitchen, leaving the door open.

58Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

She yelped from the sudden shock of water, but she growled, not seeming to be happy.
When the female left, She blinked and nodded to her instructions.
She almost dropped the soaps on the ground, but she struggled to keep them in her hands. She nodded "Thank you."
Putting both soaps in one hand, picking up the cold hose with the other, her eyes squinted at the icy coldness.
She shrugged and started to rub the brown soap on her clothes, and body. Making sure no one was watching.
Lathering the white soap in her matted, greasy hair.

Then with the hose, rinsing her whole body down, making sure that every part of her was clean.

Even though she was wet, she turned off the hose, and slowly walked to the door.
The Shiba Inu stayed by the dumpster, tilting his head.
Dari looked back, seeing he was still there, but she turned and looked in the door way.
It was a decent sized kitchen, the smell of fresh food made her drool a little.
She wiped her mouth, and took a step inside.
It was warm, she liked that feeling.
Looking around, trying to find the older Female.

59Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:17 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max threw a thick black body towel at Dari's face. "Dry up, oh and here." She threw more cloth at Dari, but this time it was a shirt and pants. "You know, you are probably my size." She said, standing in a position that showed off her small body size. She was only twenty four. "Actually..." She walked over and stood directly in front of Dari. "We are the same size." She sighed and left into the main tavern. "Get dressed and come out, she called back as the door swung in and out in it's double sided way.

60Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari tilted her head, and looked back at the dog. "Could the dog come in?" She said as she stood behind a cupboard, taking off the rags she had worn for years.
Quickly drying herself off before anyone came in.
Then putting on the new clothes Max gave to her.
They felt a little... Strange. Dari was use to baggy, smelly clothes.
These were nice, but plain, every day clothes.

She did the button in the front of the pants, and looked herself over. They fit. Very well indeed.
"Might as well get use to them." She looked at the wet pile of old clothes on the floor. She picked them up, looking around the kitchen.
She found the garbage pale, and put her clothes in there. "Goodbye old past.."
Looking back at the dog. Wondering if he could come in.
She stood by the door, and whispered "Don't worry lil guy, I'll probably be back later." She walked through the double doors, amazed at the crowd of people.
Which, wasn't a lot.
but to her, it was a HUGE group.

61Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Max was laughing and didn't notice the pup walk in. Turned out her brother tried to cook for their other brothers. They all glared at Sean who was whimpering behind the bar. "Cool it, guys. I made him. And you aren't dead. Your tongue might be though!" Max had an obnoxious laugh, she thought. Dari was only noticed when her three brothers all stood up and stared at the pup.

"Oh. Tom, Dan, Charles... This is Dari. This pup was hiding out in my alley..." She said in a high tone. She looked at the pup, wondering though why it was alone. But she still didn't seem to care for her being there. What else could be done? If she did have a family Max could get into trouble if she left the kid to starve.

Sean gasped when he saw her. But he held his breath quickly. His stare was a little more curious to Max than it should have been. Now that she was clean, she was quiet adorable. "I have decided to let her live with me." Max said in a tone only her brothers and the pup would be able to hear. "But she will have to work for her rent, if she wants it." Max still wasn't sure she could trust her, but she also just couldn't let her live in the alley.

62Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dari put her head down, showing the other's respect.
"What would I have to do? I'll do anything you ask." She peered from the corner of her eye.
Other adult Werewolves were everywhere, drinking and having a blast. She wondered if any other species came in here. Probably yes, since she figured that Max was kind, since she let her barrow some clothes, food and a room.

She put her eyes back to the floor, briefly looking back up at the males, and Max. They were so much taller then Max and herself.
She supposed they must have been older, or something.
Putting her hands behind her back, she looked back up, being very silent.

63Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Teare

Teare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Jean was returning to a customer with a bottle of wine when she found that Charles was standing, his hands folded politely before him, in front of the narrow service stairwell. He had an indignant look on his face and, against all odds, he seemed nervous. As soon as he noticed her, Charles began to speak.
"The owner's coming, with a guest. You're to wait on the table." Jean realized that he was trying to sound nonchalant. He was doing terribly. "Please be polite."
"Yes, sir," she said, stunned for a moment. Then it hit her; the restaurant was owned by the vampires. Her mind panicked for a moment while her body took a step towards the stairs. Charles moved to the side and, as she passed by, he whispered quickly to her,
"Don't be afraid. Just treat them with respect and you'll do fine." It was something particularly kind hearted coming from Charles. Jean took the advice to heart.
"Thanks," she replied.
Jean took a deep breath before stepping off at the top of the stairs, then went to give the wine to the customer who had ordered it.
"Votre vin, Monsieur," Jean said quietly as she presented the wine and poured a glass for each member of the table. She left the bottle and went to stand near the wall, where she was supposed to wait while the customers ate.
There was a small dinging noise from the elevator, and Jean walked to greet the owner. The doors opened to show a man and a woman. The man wore a suit, presumably very expensive, but the woman was dressed in a surprisingly casual outfit.
Jean hid her curiosity with a smile. "Welcome to Le Chateau Rouge."

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3748948/

64Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Don't be mean." Sean stood over his sister with fury, even though he was very gentle. Yet, Max backed down, she was out ranked by him. She cursed under her breath and walked away to clean and take orders. Her brothers eyes followed her until she was far enough away. Then, they pounced.

"Well, aren't you cute." Daniel exclaimed, leaning a bit too far over the bar counter. Thomas smacked his head causing him to lose his balance, he rocked back and missed his seat. The loud thud of him body broke the tavern into silence, but it was soon followed by laughter. Charles and Thomas ignored their brother and turned back to look at the pup.

"You are not in control." Thomas said in a low voice. He only spoke when he truly felt he needed to. And when he did, it always seemed so sad. He had a smooth, but deep voice. He was very big, even in his human skin. Maybe six foot eleven. No one ever got too close to count though. He was intimidating, striking, curly red hair that went just past his ears. And those green eyes that could stop a person cold.

Though his voice or appearance never affected his brothers. Who all seemed to have the same tanned skin. Even Max and Sean shared that trait with their three other brothers.

Charles nodded in agreement with Thomas. Sean opened his mouth as if to speak but closed it again when Daniel finally decided to rejoin the crowd.

"Gee, Sorry!" He scratched the bad of his head with a dumb grin on his face. His hair was the same rough brown as Charles' and Sean's. Though darker than Max's. "I was a late bloomer too. Took me til about..." He counted on his fingers, Sean held back a chuckle. "Eight years ago, when I was nineteen." He looked over his shoulder just as a towel hit his face. Max.

"Oops." She said innocently and walked away into the kitchen.

"Ouch." He scowled at the door she had entered. This mad Sean break through his hand barrier and laughed outloud. Charles smiled too.

"My name is Charles." He said in a polite tone, as he was raised to do around ladies. "The idiot is my Triplet brother Daniel. This here is our Alpha, Thomas." He hushed the last sentence so only they could here. "You already know Max, and that is Sean." He pointed behind the bar to the Messy haired brother Max had ordered around before.

"It is impolite to call us by our names, though. But it doesn't hurt to know. Have you been taught anything, pup?" Sean asked, interrupting Charles.

65Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 am

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

She stood back from the boys surrounding her.
Shaking her head, she replied "Uh.. No, I'm the only Werewolf in my family... Or... Well, One of my ancestors was a Were. I'm the unlucky one.." She looked down, there was a sad tone in her voice.

"No one in my family knew how to help me, so I lost control many times.. Which is probably the main reason why they kicked me out of their family."

She remembered the cold feeling she had when they threw her out. Remembering the beatings her father gave her, ordering to control herself. Which failed.

Tears almost came to her eyes, but she took a deep breath, wiping her eyes. 'No crying..'

She quickly glanced at Sean, then back at the floor.
A tint of red came on her face, so she sat on a near by box, watching Max and the boys, waiting to see what she has to do.

66Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:10 am

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna raised her eye brows slightly looking around "well yes, sorry about that i haven't been home for a while" she murmured - the place was nice and the thought crossed her mind as to - if he knew she was a vampire, one of his race. either way she didn't care too much.

when he asked about her car, it shocked her a bit... how the...

she stopped in her tracks her eyes narrowing "just how do you know what my car looks like?" she said calmly - she was ready, relaxed slightly but she would grab the knife if needed be.

67Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:39 am

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

A loud yawn escaped Shin's lips as he walked alone on a deserted highway. To him, weeks, maybe months have passed since he last seen anything with the looks of a city, and even longer since he had Good food. But yet, he travels on-ward. No pack, and no past, his only home for as long as he could recall has been mother Gaia herself.
"Please...let there be a city or something near by." He whispers to himself, not expecting his wish to come true at all. But someone was listening, for only a few seconds after he spoke his wish, there came the sight of a huge city. It looked beautiful from afar.
'Warm food, a Warm bed, and a couple of jobs wait for me...I just gotta go and take them.' He thought to himself as he walked to the city.
-edit-
After a bit more traveling, he finally makes it within the city with no problems. It was still bright out, so, he decied to go to check out one nearest pub
One which happen to be the Quickie Cafe'

-end edit-

As soon as he stepped within the doors of the pub, his nose was greeted with the smell of his own kind, and a lot of them. Only one problem, he was an outsider, and a lot of wolves he meet didn't like outsiders too much on their turf. In his mind, he prayed that they where at lest a bit friendly.

[ok, got it fixed, sorry]

Last edited by Shirogen Hika on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

68Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 am

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

"Scent, I smelt your trail while walking through the park and went to your car thinking I would find you. Like I said, normally people introduce themselves to the head of the Blackwell house before they stay in the city. I was not sure what I would find and I was guessing I would come upon a street rat, not you."

I got into the elevator and held the door.

"Are you coming or not?"

69Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:04 am

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

Guilt quickly swept over Sean's face, when Charles and Daniel noticed they couldn't help but smile. Sean was quick to apologize.

"Don't cry, please? I'm sorry. I um, don't know how to, uh... Talk to girls. But it is true. We could teach you. You already know to bow, thats good!" He was soon getting excited. "I guess you are staying with us, we live on the top floor, there is lots of room there. But nothing valuable, we don't need things." He hadn't realized how close he walked to he until Thomas cleared his throat, causing him to step back a few steps. His whole face had turned red.

"I suppose we can't let you wonder alone, it would be irresponsible. There are leeches around this area too, so you would surely die alone." Charles said this openly, knowing all the humans were out of the tavern, it was only wolves. "If you consent to the conditions, we will keep you safe." he sighed. Daniel winked at her. Thomas had his eyes closed in concentration. Sean blushed and looked away.

Meanwhile~

When Max noticed the wolf enter the tavern she walked over from a table to greet him. "Hey stranger, take a seat, and I'll be there to take your order." Max said in the same nonchalant tone she greeted every non regular. She had a shallow, box bucket in her hand full of glasses and utensils and one or two plates. A dirty rag sat on top. She walked past the costumer and past her brothers into the kitchen again. Her brothers didn't notice her coming back out. They were too distracted with the pup, who Max was now responsible for. She groaned as she threw the dirty towel in with the dishes. She pulled out a pen from the cup that sat near the door and headed out to greet the non reg again.

70Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Dark_ring_of_hope

Dark_ring_of_hope
Corporal
Corporal

Luna rolled her eyes before stepping into the elevator. "well I've been staying here for many years" she said calmly; more like 180 some years. she ran her tong other her fangs from in side her mouth and leaned on the wall of the elevator. "so sorry for not thinking a resident had to say they were back" she muttered

she was quite for a moment "either way i don't believe I've ever heard of you or the central park was now privet property" she guessed a lot had changed

71Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Severin

Severin
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

The doors closed that the high speed elevator took them up to the restaurant.

"It's still public, But it is Blackwell territory. We just like to know who comes in and out for security reasons is all. I was not aware you lived here and not having checked you against our database I was not sure if you were friend or foe. Now I am hoping you are a friend, not many get treated to dinner by the head of the Blackwell family."

The doors slid open and a bright but slightly nervous human stood there waiting for us.

"Welcome to Le Chateau Rouge." She said, sounding ever so slightly like a recording.

72Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:14 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

(Thank you Hika)

Last edited by frenchgirl on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

73Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Shirogen Hika

Shirogen Hika
Corporal
Corporal

[i fixed the other post ]

Shin bowed to her slightly and sighs happily. "Thank you Miss." He took a seat at the bar and smiled at her in a friendly, innocent smile. "If it isn't to much trouble I would like one of you excellent choices of beers. What do you suggested?"

He was happy that they weren't attacking him. It means another place that he won't have to hide from. Maybe even a friend or two.
[sorry for being so sort]

Last edited by Shirogen Hika on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://namelessfox.deviantart.com

74Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Simba

Simba
Sergeant
Sergeant

She looked at the three males and nodded. "Well, I figured that bowing was a proper way to show someone you're not a threat.. It's just something I kind of picked up on. Watching other Were's in the streets." She shrugged. Putting one leg over the other.
"And please, don't be sorry. My family believes that they're pure blooded humans. So, they absolutely hate vampires and Were's." She shrugged, putting a few strands of hair behind her ear.
"I'm not exactly who I got this gene from, but I wish I could have known more about him." She looked around, and saw Max talking to a stranger, he looked tired and weary like she was.
'Guess I'm not the only wanderer that roams around here,'

75Streets of New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of New York Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 pm

frenchgirl

frenchgirl
Major General
Major General

"Oh." She said, returning the bow. She looked back at the bar at her brothers and the girl, they were all pretty occupied. "We don't sell regular beer here. But we have whiskey, tequila with juice or soda, and we have wine. We also have sandwiches." She suggested, he seemed too thin for her liking. She didn't return his smile, her mind was too busy to allow her to show more than the hospitality she needed to show as a host. "I do, though, recommend our Italian wine, 1994." She did smile this time, thinking how Wolves never got drunk, and humans would never take the time to drink such delicious wine like the wine she had. She never gave them the good stuff.

Meanwhile~

"Well, that is good. What else have you seen our kind do? And how did you elude them? Have you been living here long then? How old are you?" Daniel asked everything in a rush, making Thomas smack his head again. "Ouch!" He whined. Sean smiled at Dari.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum